2018 has been a great year for me. It had its ups and downs, but I didn’t give up.
Here’s a tiny summary:
- I achieved my “Ethical Hacker Specialist” certificate from Cencero IT
- I’ve found the love of my life ❤️
- I learned Nativescript to develop the LGBT Pride Month App
- I dived into the ecosystem of Angular
- I successfully passed my second year as Software Engineer student
- I learned about money and becoming financially successful
- I noticed that I’m inside a Rat Race working for money and I WANT OUT!
- I started mentoring students, hosting webinars and it’s a lot of fun!
- Won the local Hackathon 2018 with my Team. Whooo! 🎉
- I started to work with an old friend on a project for Suriname. #NgineerLab
- I’ve found my passion
2019 will be awesome! 🔥